عمل رووتRoot Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Using the CF-Auto-Root file by XDA developer Chainfire, you can root the European variant of Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F), which recently received Android 5.0 Lollipop stock firmware upgrade with build G900FXXU1BNL2.
The CF-Auto-Root is meant to be used in combination with stock Samsung firmwares and considered as the quickest and easiest way of rooting Android powered devices.
If you have already installed Android 5.0 on your Galaxy S5 and now wish to gain root access, check out the following root method.
- Ensure that you have installed necessary USB drivers for Galaxy S5
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on phone to connect it with the computer and use Android SDK with it. [Navigate to Settings>> About phone>> tap Build number seven times. A pop up will appear, that reads, ‘You are now a developer.’ Go back to the Developer options and check USB debugging and click OK.]
- As the tutorial is likely to wipe out all data of the phone, create a backup using custom recovery
- Check the battery percentage of the phone, it should be at least 80%
- Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty
- The CF-Auto-Root file works on with Galaxy S5 SM-G900F and flashing this on any incorrect variant might brick the device. Check the model number of the phone by navigating to Settings>> About device>> Model number
- IBTimes UK will not be held liable for any damage to the device